- Easy to install the Data Matrix barcode add-in on Office InfoPath
- Create quality Data Matrix barcodes in Office InfoPath forms within a few clicks
- Capable of drawing Data Matrix barcodes in Microsoft Office InfoPath 2003/2007/2010
- Requires no programming skills for users who need insert Data Matrix in InfoPath Forms
- Single Data Matrix, or batch Data Matrix barcodes generation support in Office InfoPath Forms
- Error correction support for Data Matrix increases the barcode readability in Office InfoPath
- Flexible Data Matrix barcode image size support
- Compatible with the Data Matrix Symbology Standard: ISO/IEC 16022
- Office InfoPath Data Matrix Barcode Add-in at a moderate price
Microsoft Windows XP; Microsoft Visual Studio 2005; Visual C#.NET. 1D & 2D Barcode ....
Barcode for .NET Winforms. Free full free download evaluation package for KA.Barcode for .NET Winforms! How to Install WinForms Barcode ....
Data Matrix Barcode Introduction
Data Matrix, originally known as Datacode, is an orientation-independent and two-dimensional matrix barcode symbol, which was invented by International Data Matrix (ID Matrix) in 1989. This barcode type is aimed to store more information in smaller barcode label. Because the minimal size is the smallest one among all barcode types, Data Matrix is especially appropriate for marking small items.
Data Matrix Encodable Character Sets:
- ASCII: 0-9, A-Z, a-z and special characters like $ , % + / : * etc
- Auto: KeepAutomation will select proper data format according to your encoding value
- Base256: images, double-byte characters and binary data and 8 bit values
- X12: 0-9, A-Z, and some punctuation marks
- Edifact: 0-9, A-Z, many punctuation marks
- C40: 0-9, A-Z
- Text: 0-9, a-z
How to Install Data Matrix Add-in for InfoPath
Download the InfoPath Data Matrix Barcode Encoding Add-in
Unzip the Data Matrix Barcode Add-In for InfoPath Package
Close your Office programs and then run the setup file
Open Microsoft InfoPath and now you can insert Data Matrix barcodes
With QR Code barcode size, data instruction with VB.NET sample codes: ....
ASP.NET web pages, Windows applications, Crystal Reports, and VB.NET class library. Users may get more information about QR Code barcode data, size...
How to Insert Data Matrix Barcode on InfoPath
Create a form with the Microsoft Office InfoPath
Switch to the Data Matrix barcode add-in and open the barcode control panel
Select the Data Matrix barcode from the barcode list
Input data for Data Matrix barcodes into the data box
If you need configure barcode properties, just input the value in the barcode property box
Click "update", a Data Matrix barcode image will display on your InfoPath forms