- The software is fully compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003 Server and 2008 Server
- Supports Microsoft Office InfoPath version 2003/2007/2010
- This barcode generator was 100% developed in .NET platforms with either VB or C#
- Five Code 39 image formats valid for Code 39 printing in InfoPath which are bmp, tiff, jpeg, gif and png
- No requirement for any skill, users just need to click the humanized buttons
- Simple to embed and print barcode images in electronic workflows
- Created Code 39 images are able to meet all the Code 39 industry standards
- Users may change the custom controls with InfoPath Code 39 Add-In or keep the default value
KA.Barcode Generator for ASP.NET is a mature automatic barcode SDK library ....
Code 39 Barcode Introduction
Code 39, developed in 1974, is a variable-length and discrete barcode type, which is the first alpha-numeric barcode type to be developed. It is also named as Alpha39, Code 3 of 9, Code 3/9, Type 39, USS Code 39 and USD-3. And this barcode type is just applied to automated administration of industries, books and tickets. Nowadays, it is also the standard barcode used by U.S. Department of Defense and Health Industry Bar Code Council (HIBCC).
Code 39 Encodable Characters:
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Uppercase letters (A - Z)
- (Dash), $ (Dollar), % (Percentage), (Space), . (Point), / (Slash), + (Plus)
How to Install Code 39 Add-In for InfoPath
Download KA.Barcode Add-In for InfoPath trial for free
Unzip the Code 39 Barcode Add-In for InfoPath Package
Close all Office programs and then run the setup file
Open a new Microsoft InfoPath to click "Install"
Now you can insert Code 39 barcodes for InfoPath
Generation in VB.NET. Install QR Code Barcode for .NET Suite into your .NET Project. 1. Download KA.Barcode for .NET Suite evaluation package for...
Purchase with flexible royalty-free Developer Licenses. QR Code ....
How to Generate Code 39 in MS InfoPath
Open a new Microsoft Office InfoPath form
Switch to the Code 39 barcode add-in and open barcode control panel
Select the Code 39 barcode type from the barcode list
Type valid Code 39 barcodes data into the data box
To modify Code 39 barcode properties, type the value in the barcode property box
Click "Update" to insert Code 39 barcode image on InfoPath forms