- Barcode technology is combined with forms under use of Microsoft .NET technology
- Completely written in .NET applications by either VB or C# projects
- Remote or on-site solution development is valid by KeepAutomation.com
- The Code 128 barcode field can be correspondingly updated with your modifying
- Show text or hide text can be enabled with InfoPath Code 128 add-in
- Checksum digit can be calculated and added automatically for Code 128 barcodes
- The available encoding data and data length will appear in the setting panel
- Orientation of Code 128 images can be adjusted among 0, 90, 180 and 270 degrees
This walkthrough will show you how to generated barcodes for ASP.NET in Visual Studio by using free C#.NET Barcode Library DLL with use-friendly...
Word Data Matrix, UPC-E Java, VB.NET EAN-8 & other Interleaved 2 of 5 Word in .NET IDEs; Easy to integrate barcode generating component library...
Code 128 Barcode Introduction
Code 128, formerly named UCC/EAN-128, is a continuous, high-density, variable and efficient barcode type. It was produced in 1981 which is one of the barcode systems to be used widely in that it has excellent properties in the design of management information system. And this barcode is used extensively in shipping and packaging industries as a product identification code for the container and pallet levels in the supply chain. Furthermore, it can encode all ASCII characters from 0 to 127.
Code 128 Encodable Character Sets:
- Code set A: 0-9, A-Z and control codes, special characters, and FNC 1-4
- Code set B: 0-9, a-z, special characters, and FNC 1-4
- Code Set C: 00-99 (encodes each two digits with one code) and FNC1
How to Install Code 128 Add-In for InfoPath
Download InfoPath Code 128 Add-In Trail Package and unzip it
Close all MS Office InfoPath
Double click and run the setup file with the auto direction
Open Microsoft Office InfoPath to click "Install"
KA.InfoPath Add-In will immediately appear on the left side of the current form
For ASP.NET. How to Generate QR Code in ASP.NET Application. How to create QR Code images in ASP.NET web applications using free QR Code Barcode...
QR Code pictures in VB.NET class library. QR Code Generation Control in VB.NET is a mature, reliable QR Code barcode generator library for .NET...
How to create barcode in C#.NET using Client ....
How to Insert Code 128 Barcode on MS InfoPath
Switch to add-in tab, and activate the barcode setting dialog located on the right side of InfoPath
Choose "CODE 128", and input Code 128 valid encoding data
(Optional) Customize the options you need with other options to be the default value
Choose a place to put the generated Code 128 barcode image
Please click the "update" to add Code 128 on the target place on the form of InfoPath