Excel UPC-A barcode generator: create, generate UPC A barcode in Excel without formula, font. Free download
- Compatible with Microsoft Office Excel 2007/2010
- Create, insert high-quality UPC-A, UPC-A+2, UPC-A+5 1D barcodes in Excel spreadsheets
- Draw C# Codabar, VB.NET PDF417, .NET Codabar, ASP.NET UPC-E & other Excel UPC-A in .NET IDEs
- Simple to draw a single UPC-A or multiple UPC-A lists with a few clicks
- Provide linking to cell function to dynamically update data to cell content
- Various parameters to adjust generated barcode images
- Intuitive interface to customize bar width & height, image width & height, quiet zones
- Draw and print barcode Excel, barcode ASP.NET, Word barcode & .NET WinForms barcode in .NET IDEs
- Easy to adjust supplement bar height and space for addon symbol
- Check digit automatically calculated and added as required
KA.Barcode Addin For Microsoft Excel is a light-weight barcode plugin software, which allows users to easily generate, integrate UPC-A, and other linear, two-dimensional barcode symbols in Microsoft Excel documents.
UPC-A Barcode Structure
UPC-A barcode image size can be decided by the factors below:
- Bar width (X): narrow bar width of UPC-A; X min = 1 pixel
- Bar height (Y): bar height of UPC-A; default value is 60 pixels
- Image Width: UPC-A barcode width
- Image Height: UPC-A barcode width
- Supplement bar space: the space between primary barcode and addon symbol
- Left/Right Margin : quiet zone in UPC-A
UPC-A Barcode Size Setting in Excel
Install KA.Barcode for Excel
Download KA.Barcode for Excel and unzip
Click KeepAutomation.Barcode.Excel.2007.Addin.msi to install
Open an Excel document. Click "install" in the pop-up "Microsoft Office Customization Installer" window
Switch to Add-In tab, click "Barcode" in the add-in, and a Barcode Setting panel pops up
Choose "UPC A" in the "Barcode Type", input data, and click "OK"
Now a UPC-A barcode image occurs in Excel
Also programmatically create GS1 compatible QR Code tags in VB.NET programs. VB.NET QR Code barcode maker is a best QR Code Barcode Generation...
Control to print QR Code barcodes in ASP.NET webforms & ....
Generate UPC-A with a Fixed Bar Width & Height
KA.Barcode Addin For Microsoft Excel allow users to easily adjust UPC-A barcode image through bar width setting. Default value for "Bar width (X)" is 1 pixel, and "Bar height (Y)" is 60 pixels. You can make necessary changes through the following dimensions.
Set the value "Bar width (X)" to "2" and "Bar Height (Y)" to "60" in the property panel
Click "OK", then a UPC-A barcode image occurs in the Excel spreadsheet
Create a UPC-A with Defined Supplement Bar Height and Space
When users want to encode some extra information into a UPC-A barcode image, you might need to add a two-digit or five-digit supplement. You need to select the right type of barcode, input addon data, and then adjust add on size.
Select "UPC A+2" for the barcode type
Input 11 numeric digits in the "data" and 2 digits in the "Supplement data"
Set "Supplement bar height" to 0.8 and "Supplement bar space" to 15 pixels
Click "Generate" and a UPC-A+2 image is printout
Make a UPC-A Barcode with a Specified Image Width & Height
If you want to make a UPC-A barcode with defined size, you can simply input a proper value for "Image width" and "Image height" parameters. Here is the sample procedure for you.
Set "Image width" to 140 pixels and "Image height" to 70 pixels
Click "OK" and a target UPC-A with fixed size is generated