Free download Excel QR Code Generator freeware: how to make, print QR Code barcode in Excel. no font use
- Entirely integrate into Microsoft Office Excel 2007/2010 versions
- Easy-to-use barcode generator provided, such as barcode .NET, barcode Excel, barcode ASP.NET & barcode Java
- Generating a single or multiple QR Code barcodes in Excel spreadsheets
- Simple to convert a column or list of data into QR Code images
- Easily adjust QR Code images through flexible settings
- Customize QR Code barcode module size, version, image width, and quiet zones
- Provide detailed generation guides online, such as .NET WinForms barcode tutorial, Java barcode generation & Excel barcode guide
- Compatible with latest ISO/IEC specification for QR Code to allow valid image output for all scanners
- Easy to use barcode plugin for everyone with no special skills needed
- Simple to install with no third party tools needed
It's fun to work with KA.Barcode Addin for Microsoft Excel. It can easily create single QR Code bar codes or barcode list/ table with professional quality in just a few clicks. In addition, the intuitive interface provide easy access to size adjustment.
This guide will help you create a QR Code with target size.
Apart from product evaluation, keepautomation also provides detailed barcode generation example and tutorial or implementers. you are able...
QR Code Barcode Structure
A QR Code barcode image is decided by the following factors:
- Bar width (X) and Bar height (Y)
- QR Code Image Width & Image Height
- QR Code version
- Quiet zones on all four sides
QR Code Size Setting in Excel
Install KA.Barcode for Excel
Download KA.Barcode for Excel and unzip
Click KeepAutomation.Barcode.Excel.2007.Addin.msi to install
Open an Excel document. Click "install" in the pop-up "Microsoft Office Customization Installer" window
Switch to Add-In tab, click "Barcode" in the add-in, and a Barcode Setting panel pops up
Choose "QRCODE" in the "Barcode Type", input data, and click "OK"
Now a QR Code barcode image occurs in Excel
Printing QR Code with Specified Module Size
In order to set a module size for QR Code, users need to adjust X and Y dimensions, i.e. "Bar width (X)" and "Bar height (Y)". Default value for the two is 1 pixel and 60 pixels respectively.
Set the value "Bar width (X)" to "2" and "Bar height (Y)" to "2" in the property panel
Click "OK", then a QR Code barcode image with defined bar width and height occurs in the Excel spreadsheet
Visual C#.NET. How to Generate Barcodes in Crystal Reports ....
QR Code barcoding feature into .NET projects using Visual Basic ....
Services; Draw and save QR Code bar codes in gif, jpeg, png, tiff, and bitmap formats with C#.NET programming; Multiple properties ....
Drawing a QR Code with Fixe Image Width & Height
If users want to make a QR Code with a fixed size, you can simply set the value of "Image width" and "Image height" properties to a same value. Here is a demo for you.
Set "Image width" to 100 pixels and "Image height" to 100 pixels
Click "OK" and a target QR Code with fixed size is generated
Generating QR Code with a Specific Version
QR Code image size can also be influenced by the version, which ranges from version 1 to version 40. The longer the data, the larger version you should select. Here is a sample for you.
Switch to "2D Barcode" tab, and select V2 in "Version"
Click "OK" and a Version 2 QR Code is generated
Adding QR Code Margins
The QR Code barcode specification requires a minimum 4X quiet zones on four sides for better readability. Default value for the four margins is 0. If you set X dimension to 2, please adjust quiet zones like below:
Set "Left margin", "Right margin", "Top margin" and "Bottom margin" to 8 pixels
Click "OK" and a QR Code with 8-pixel sorrounding margins is generated