EAN 128 Barcode for Excel: how to create EAN 128 barcodes in Excel without using font
- Full integration into Microsoft Excel 2007/2010 versions
- Easy GS1-128/ EAN-128 barcode generation into Excel spreadsheets
- Simple to create GS1-128 single barcodes or barcode listes & tables within a few clicks
- Dynamically link barcodes to cells for automatic data update
- Complete user manual ASP.NET barcode integration, C# barcode sample & .NET WinForms barcode generation provided
- Automatically calculate and add check digit for GS1-128 barcode
- Compatible with lastest GS1 specification to ensure image validity
- Various sizing options to generate GS1-128 with best size
- Draw .NET WinForms UPC-E, EAN-8 VB.NET, QR Code Excel, C# Code 128 & other ASP.NET PDF417 in .NET IDEs
- Easy to use barcode plugin for untrained users with no third party tools needed
GS1-128 Barcode Creator Addin Software is powerful barcoding tool for users to easily add barcode generation capability into MS Office Excel.
Visual C#.NET. How to Generate Barcodes in Crystal ....
You are able to create fixed or random number barcodes, and configure barcode properties, such as ....
GS1 128 Barcode Structure
GS1-128 barcode image size is influenced by the following parameters:
- Bar width (X): narrow bar width of Code 39; X min = 1 pixel.
- Bar height (Y): bar height of EAN-13; default value is 60 pixels
- Image Width: EAN-13 barcode width
- Image Height: EAN-13 barcode width
- Wide to narrow bar ratio (N) : the ratio of EAN-128 wide bar vs narrow bar
- Left/Right Margin : quiet zone in EAN-128
GS1-128 Barcode Width Setting
Install KA.Barcode for Excel
Download KA.Barcode for Exceland unzip
Click KeepAutomation.Barcode.Excel.2007.Addin.msi to install
Open an Excel document. Click "install" in the pop-up "Microsoft Office Customization Installer" window
Switch to Add-In tab, click "Barcode" in the add-in, and a Barcode Setting panel pops up
Choose "GS1 128 (UCC/EAN 128)" in the "Barcode Type", input data, and click "OK"
Now a GS1 128 barcode image occurs in Excel
In Java class quickly; Support to display QR Code ....
In Visual Basic.NET, compatible with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010; Comprehensive user manual for QR Code generation & barcoding in...
Making a GS1-128 with a Specified Bar Width and Height
In order to generate a GS1-128 with the smallest possible size, you are recommended to adjust the "Bar width (X)" and "Bar height (Y)" value. Default value is "1" and "60" pixels respectively.
Set the value "Bar width (X)" to "2" and "Bar Height (Y)" to "60" in the property panel
Click "OK", then an GS1-128 barcode image occurs in the Excel spreadsheet
Painting a GS1-128 with Defined Image Width & Height
In order to draw a GS1-128 with a fixed barcode size, you can simply input a proper value for the "Image width" and "Image height" parameterss, which define the size of the whole barcode image.
Set "Image width" to 120 pixels and "Image height" to 65 pixels
Click "OK" and a target GS1-128 with fixed size is generated
Adding Margins on Four Sides for GS1-128 Barcode
As is specified in the GS1 standars, a 10X margin is automatically added to the left & right sides of a generated GS1-128 barcode image. If you want to add more margins, please input value for "Left margin", "Right margin", "Tom margin" and "Bottom margin".
Set "Left margin" , "Right margin", "Top margin" and "Bottom margin"to 10 pixels
Click "OK" and a target GS1-128 with customized margins is generated