- Completely integrate in Microsoft Office Excel 2007 or later versions
- Encode high-quality 2D Data Matrix barcode or barcode lists in Excel worksheets
- Insert linear and GS1 barcodes , such as .NET QR Code, Excel EAN-13, VB.NET ISBN, ISBN .NET WinForms, in your applications
- Simple to control Data Matrix image width, height or module size through property panel
- Support rotating generated barcode images in 90, 180 or 270 degrees
- Comply with Data Matrix barcode ISO / IEC 16022 Specifications
- Output high-quality Data Matrix barcode images for all printers and scanners
- Draw and export high-quality Codabar Word, EAN-13 Word, ASP.NET UPC-A barcodes as you wish
- Simple barcoding procedure with a few clicks with no third party tools needed
- Easy to use barcode plugin software designed for untrained users
KA.Barcode Addin for Microsoft Excel is a mature barcode addin software which supports generating, printing multiple Data Matrix barcode images in Microsoft Office Excel 2007/ 2010 documents. It provides flexible barcode settings in the property panel for users to ajust generated barcode images.
Data Matrix Barcode Structure
Data Matrix barcode size is decided by the factors below:
- Data Matrix Format Mode:
- Bar Width (X) and Bar Height (Y): the module bar width and height of a Data Matrix barcode
- Image Width and Image Height : the width and height of the whole Data Matrix barcode
- Quiet Zones: the Left & Right & Top & Bottom Margins for a Data Matrix barcode
Data Matrix Barcode Size Setting in Excel
Install KA.Barcode for Excel
Download KA.Barcode for Excel and unzip
Click KeepAutomation.Barcode.Excel.2007.Addin.msi to install
Open an Excel document. Click "install" in the pop-up "Microsoft Office Customization Installer" window
Switch to Add-In tab, click "Barcode" in the add-in, and a Barcode Setting panel pops up
Choose "DATAMATRIX" in the "Barcode Type", input data, and click "OK"
Now a Data Matrix barcode image occurs in Excel
Numeric: digits 0 - 9. QR Code Generation in ASP.NET Web Control. Firstly, please download KA.Barcode for ASP.NET demo version for free and unzip. ....
View How to generate barcode in C#.NET using ASP.NET? ....
QR Code is variable-length, so users are free to encode and make QR Code barcodes at any length using our VB.NET QR Code Barcode Library with...
Here's a tutorial for resizing QR Code barcode in VB.NET; other tutorials about QR Code data encoding and image settings with VB.NET samples ....
Generating Data Matrix with Proper Format Mode
With KA.Barcode Addin for Microsoft Excel, users can easily select from all Data Matrix barcode formt modes as specified ISO/IEO Symbology specification. Please make proper adjustment according to your inputting data and size requirements.
Switch to "2D Barcode" tab and set "Format mode" to "10x10"
Click "OK", then a Data Matrix barcode with format 10x10 occurs in the Excel spreadsheet
Creating Data Matrix with Defined Module Size
If you want to generate a Data Matrix with defined module size, you need to adjust two parameters to the same value: "Bar width (X)" and "Bar height (Y)". Here is a sample procedure for you.
Set the value "Bar width (X)" to "2" and "Bar Height (Y)" to "2" in the property panel
Click "OK", then a Data Matrix barcode image occurs in the Excel spreadsheet
Drawing a Data Matrix with Margins
The ISO/IEC Data Matrix symbology specification requires an obligatory 1X margins, i.e. quiet zones, on all four sides of a Data Matrix for better readability. If you set X to 2 pixels, you should do set the following values too.
Set "Left margin", "Right margin", "Top margin" and "Bottom margin" to 2 pixels
Click "OK" and a target Data Matrix with customized margins is generated