Code 128 Barcode Excel freeware: how to create barcode code 128 without font, macro
- Mature and easy to use Code 128 barcode add-in for MS Excel
- Simple to integrate Code 128A, Code 128B, Code 128C in Microsoft Excel 2007/ 2010
- Provide detailed Excel barcode creation, Word barcode sample & .NET barcode creation guides for users
- Easily adjust Code 128 image through dimensions like bar width, height, margins, etc
- All barcodes created are compatible with latest Code 128 ISO/IEC 15417 specification
- Automatic checksum digit calculation according standard algorithm
- Printout multiple Code 128 barcode lists for all printers and scanners
- Draw and print Word barcode, barcode ASP.NET, barcode .NET & .NET WinForms barcode in .NET IDEs
- No third party tool or programming skills needed
This Code 128 Barcode Addin for Excel is speciall developed for untrained users to draw Code 128 labels in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, as well as other linear, bidimensional symbologies.
For .NET vba code application within VB.NET class, which is used ....
Visual C#.NET. How to Generate Barcodes in ....
Code 128 Barcode Structure
Code 128 barcode size is controlled by the following parameters:
- Bar width (X): narrow bar width of Code 128; X min = 1 pixel.
- Left/Right Margin : quiet zone in Code 128; Q min = 10X.
- Image Width : Code 128 barcode width.
- Image Height: Code 128 barcode width
- Left/Right Margin : quiet zone in Code 128
Code 128 Barcode Size Setting in Excel
Install KA.Barcode for Excel
Download KA.Barcode for Excel and unzip
Click KeepAutomation.Barcode.Excel.2007.Addin.msi to install
Open an Excel document. Click "install" in the pop-up "Microsoft Office Customization Installer" window
Switch to Add-In tab, click "Barcode" in the add-in, and a Barcode Setting panel pops up
Choose "Code 128" in the "Barcode Type", input data, and click "OK"
Now a Code 128 barcode image occurs in Excel
1. Download KA.Barcode for Java package and unzip it. 2. Copy "com.keepautomation. barcode.jar" file to your Java ....
How to Generate QR Code in .NET Applications with VB.NET Demo Code. Dim qrcode As KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean.BarCode = New...
GIF, TIFF, JPEG/JPG, BMP, PNG, to save QR Code barcode image in your VB.NET applications. ....
VB.NET PDF417, Word UPC-A, Word Code 128 & ....
C# source code option. As a professional barcode generator control SDK library, KA ....
Generating Code 128 with a Defined Bar Width & Height
If you want to create a Code 128 with a minimum, you can adjust Code 128 bar width and height through the following two parameters: Bar width (X Dimension) and Bar height (Y Dimension).
Set the value "Bar width (X)" to "2" and "Bar Height (Y)" to "60" in the property panel
Click "OK", then a Code 128 barcode image occurs in the Excel spreadsheet
Printing Code 128 with a Fixed Image Width & Height
KA.Barcode Addin for Microsoft Excel also allow users to generate a Code 128 with a fixed image size by setting "Image width" and "Image height" parameters. Here is a demo.
Set "Image width" to 150 pixels and "Image height" to 70 pixels
Click "OK" and a target Code 128 with fixed size is generated
Adjusting Code 128 Margins/ Quiet Zones
It is specified in ISO/IEC Code 128 specification that a minimum 10X margin, or quiet zone, is obligatory on the horizontal sides of a Code 128 image, which is pre-configured by KA.Barcode Addin for Microsoft Excel to ensure barcode readability. You can add more with the procedure below.
Set "Left margin" to 10 pixels and "Right margin" to 10 pixels
Set both "Top margin" and "Bottom margin" to 10 pixels
Click "OK" and a target Code 128 with customized margins is generated