Excel UPC-A barcode generator: how to create GTIN, UPC-A barcode in Excel without formula, font, macro. Free download
- Fully compatible with Microsoft Office Excel 2007/2010 versions
- Generate, create dynamic UPC-A, UPC-A+2, UPC-A+5 images in Excel worksheets
- Provide detailed generation guides online, such as Excel barcode tutorial, VB.NET barcode generation & ASP.NET barcode generation
- Compatible with lates GS1 general specifications for UPC-A to printout scannable images
- Check digit automatically calculated and added for UPC-A
- Simple to adjust UPC-A image orientation in 0, 90, 180, and 270 degrees
- Easy to customize UPC-A human readable text font, style and size
- Provide barcode SDK for implementing barcodes as you wish, like Java Codabar, Excel QR Code, PDF417 Excel, Excel Data Matrix, etc.
- Create barcodes with highest possible quality to go with all printers and scanners
- Mature and easy to use barcode plugin software best suited for untrained users
KA.Barcode for Excel is a best all-in-one barocde solution which enables users to easily add, create dynamic UPC-A bacode images in MS Excel documents, which is so simple that it simply eluminates the need to purchase any other additional software like fonts.
UPC-A Image Setting in Microsoft Excel
Install KA.Barcode for Excel
Download KA.Barcode for Excel and unzip
Click KeepAutomation.Barcode.Excel.2007.Addin.msi to install
Open an Excel document. Click "install" in the pop-up "Microsoft Office Customization Installer" window
Switch to Add-In tab, click "Barcode" in the add-in, and a Barcode Setting panel pops up
Choose "UPC A" in the "Barcode Type", input data, and click "OK"
Now a UPC A barcode image occurs in Excel
Print UPC-A with Different Rotation Angles
KA.Barcode Addin for Microsoft Excel allows users to create UPC-A, UPC A+2, UPC A+5 barcode images in 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees of orientation. Default value is 0 degree. Please follow the sample procedure below to make necessary adjustment.
Swich to "Linear barcode" tab and selet "90" in the "Rotate" section
Click "OK" and a UPCA with a 90 degrees of orientation is immediately created
Adjust UPC-A Bar Alignment
KeepAutomation barcode plugin software makes it a easy task for users align bars of a UPC-A barcode in a special way. Available options includes "left", "center" and "right". Please make necessary adjustment with the procedure below.
Swich to "Linear barcode" tab and find "BarAlignment" section to select "right"
Click "OK" and a UPC-A image with bars aligned left will appear in the Excel
Barcode in Crystal Reports using Visual C#.NET class. ....
Streaming high-quality QR Codes and save locally in Png ....
Simple to generate 2D QR Code bar codes with Microsoft VS ....
Customize Supplemnt Bar Height and Space
When you are encoding extra information into a UPC-A +2 or UPCA+5 barcode addon symbol, you can still make proper adjustment to the addon symbol, like its space between primary image or the addon bar height. Here is a dem for you.
Swich to "Linear barode" tab and find "Supplement bar height" and "Supplement bar space"
Input "0.8" for bar height and 15 pixels for space
Click "OK" and a UPC-A with customized addon symbol appears in the Excel
Specify Human Readable Text for UPC-A
This KA.Barcode Addin for Microsoft Excel can allow users to display or hide the human readable text under the generated barcode images. Furthermore, users can make adjust adjustment to the text fonts, style and size. Here is a demo for you.
Switch to "Linear barcode" tab, find "Display barcode data" and tick it to set to true
In "Barcode data text style" section, select proper value for font, like "Times New Roman", "Bold", and "10pt"