- Fully compatible with Microsoft Office Excel 2007/2010 versions
- Easy to use barcode plugin software for untrained users to simply generate PDF417 in Excel
- Dynamic barcode components, such as Word barcode & ASP.NET barcode, are provided
- Support generating PDF417 with specified row number and column number
- Printing Compact PDF417 (Truncated PDF417) for better space efficiency
- Rotating PDF417 barcode in 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees
- Once linked to cell, PDF417 barcode image can be automatically updated with cell content
- Insert linear and GS1 barcodes , such as ISBN ASP.NET, Code 128 ASP.NET, .NET Intelligent Mail, UPC-A VB.NET, in your applications
- Mature and all-in-one Excel barcode solution with no third party tools needed
KA.Barcode for Excel is an all-in-one barcode solutions which supports generating, printing PDF417, as well as other linear, bidimensional barcode symbologies in MS Excel spreadsheets.
XP; Microsoft Visual Studio 2005; Visual C#.NET. 1D & ....
PDF417 Image Setting in Microsoft Excel
Install KA.Barcode for Excel
Download KA.Barcode for Excel and unzip
Click KeepAutomation.Barcode.Excel.2007.Addin.msi to install
Open an Excel document. Click "install" in the pop-up "Microsoft Office Customization Installer" window
Switch to Add-In tab, click "Barcode" in the add-in, and a Barcode Setting panel pops up
Choose "PDF417" in the "Barcode Type", input data, and click "OK"
Now a PDF417 barcode image occurs in Excel
Creating PDF417 with Special Orientation
When space is considered, users might want to generate a PDF417 with special image orientation. KA.Barcode for Excel provides four modes of orientation, including 0, 90, 180 and 270 degrees. Here is a sample for you.
Select "90" in the "Rotate" section
Click "OK" and a PDF417 with 90 degrees of rotation is created
Visual Studio by using free C#.NET Barcode Library DLL ....
PDF417 Row Count and Column Count
To adjust generated PDF417 barcode images, users can also change the PDF417 row number and column number. Default value for the two is 3 and 30 respectively. You can make further adjustment here.
Switch to "2D barcode" tab, and select "4" in "Row count" & "15" in "Column count"
Click "OK" and a PDF417 with defined row number and column number is easily printed
Generating a Compact PDF417/ PDF417 Truncated
For a relatively clean environment, users can generate a PDF417 Truncated to save space, which is a method specified in ISO/IEC specification to leave out the latter non-data over head part of PDF417. Here is how you can make a Truncated PDF417.
Switch to "2D barcode" tab and tick "Truncated PDF417" to set true
Click "OK" and a Compact PDF417 is generated