EAN 128 for Excel: create GS1-128, EAN-128 barcode in Excel without using font, macro code
- Reliable barcode generator addin fully compatible with Microsoft Office Exccel 2007/2010
- Easily integrate GS1-128/ EAN-128 images in MS Excel spreadsheets
- VB.NET Interleaved 2 of 5, Java Code 39, VB.NET ITF-14, EAN 128 ASP.NET & Java PDF417 can be created as well
- Latest GS1 general specifications pre-configured to allow valid image output
- Support rotating GS1-128/ EAN-128 barcode images in 90, 180, or 270 degrees
- Simple to display or hide the barcode data text under generated barcode images
- Recongize linear & 2D barcodes using barcode Excel or ASP.NET barcode
- Support applying tilde to encode various character sets
- Easy to use barcode plugin software developed especially for untrained users
- Simple barcode generation within a few clicks with no third party tools needed
KA.Barcode AddI-In for Microsoft Excel is a complete barcode solution for designing, generating, and printing high-quality EAN-128 and other barcode labels while integrating seamlessly into MS Excel application. This page will guide you to create GS1-128 with outstanding quality.
GS1-128 Image Setting in Microsoft Excel
Install KA.Barcode for Excel
Download KA.Barcode for Excel and unzip
Click KeepAutomation.Barcode.Excel.2007.Addin.msi to install
Open an Excel document. Click "install" in the pop-up "Microsoft Office Customization Installer" window
Switch to Add-In tab, click "Barcode" in the add-in, and a Barcode Setting panel pops up
Choose "GS1 128" in the "Barcode Type", input data, and click "OK"
Now a GS1 128 barcode image occurs in Excel
Generate GS1-128 with Special Orientation
With KA.Barcode Addin for Microsoft Excel, users can easily create GS1-128 in 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees of orientation. Default value is 0 degree. Make proper adjustment when necessary.
Swich to "Linear barcode" tab and selet "90" in the "Rotate" section
Click "OK" and a GS1-128 with a 90 degrees of orientation is immediately created
Display or Hide Human Readable Text in GS1-128
In the latest GS1-128 general specifications, it is obligatory to add the human readabael text under the generated barcode images. However, if users want to hide the text data, you simply need to untick the default "Display barcode data". Here is a sample.
Switch to "Linear barcode" tab, find "Display barcode data" and untick it
Click "OK" and a GS1-128 image without data text below will appear in the Excel
QR Code in ASP.NET Application. How to create QR Code images in ASP.NET web applications using free QR Code Barcode Generator Demo. ....
& Resize QR Code in VB.NET. Complete VB.NET source code to generate ....
Adjust GS1-128 Image Bar Alignment
If you have quite a large value to a GS1-128 image, then you can adjust its bar alignment in the "BarAlignmnet" section, which includes three options: left, center and right. Here is a sample procedure for you.
Swich to "Linear barcode" tab and find "BarAlignment" section to select "left"
Click "OK" and a GS1-128 image with bars aligned left will appear in the Excel
Specify GS1-128 Barcode Font, Style and Size
When users choose to display human readable text under the generated GS1-128 barcode image, you can also maker further adjustments for the text font, style and size. Here is a demo for you.
Switch to "Linear barcode" tab and find "Barcode data text style"
Select proper value for your image text, for example "Times New Roman", "Bold", and "10pt"
Click "OK" and a GS1-128 image with updated text font will appear in the Excel