Data Matrix generator Excel add in free download: how to generate, create 2d data matrix barcode in Excel. no vba, font use
- Fully compatible with Microsoft Office Excel 2007/2010 versions
- Simple to integrate Data Matrix and other 2D barcode symbols in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Support generating single Data Matrix images and multiple barcodes in a column or list
- Linking Data Matrix image to cell to automatically update data with cell content
- Provide detailed C# barcode tutorial, ASP.NET barcode generation & Word barcode creation guides for users
- Flexible barcode parameter settings to customize Data Matrix image in Excel
- Easily adjust Data Matrix image orientation, resolution, quiet zones, etc
- Latest ISO/IEC specification pre-configured to allow readable Data Matrix image output
- ISBN .NET, .NET WinForms EAN-8, Excel Intelligent Mail, ASP.NET EAN-13 & ITF-14 .NET WinForms can be created as well
- Mature and easy to use barcode plugin software for all printers and scanners
Data Matrix barcode plugin software is actually a barcoding functionality of KA.Barcode for Excel, which easily add Data Matrix barcode generating & printing features into MS Excel spreadsheets. This guide will help users easily generate Data Matrix and adjust generated barcode images through various properties in the setting panel.
Visual C#.NET. How to Generate Barcodes in Crystal Reports Using C#. ....
Data Matrix Image Setting in Microsoft Excel
Install KA.Barcode for Excel
Download KA.Barcode for Excel and unzip
Click KeepAutomation.Barcode.Excel.2007.Addin.msi to install
Open an Excel document. Click "install" in the pop-up "Microsoft Office Customization Installer" window
Switch to Add-In tab, click "Barcode" in the add-in, and a Barcode Setting panel pops up
Choose "DATAMATRIX" in the "Barcode Type", input data, and click "OK"
Now a Data Matrix barcode image occurs in Excel
Generating Data Matrix with a Defined Module Size
Data Matrix is made up of small black and white squares. You can easily add control Data Matrix image through module size. KA.Barcode for Excel allows users to adjust bar width in Excel.
Switch to "Barcode size" tab and input "5" in the "Barcode width(X)" section
Click "OK" and a Data Matrix with specified module size is easily generated
Drawing a Data Matrix with a Defined Margin
It is required in the ISO/IEC Data Matrix barcode symbology specification that a Data Matrix barcode image should has a minimum X-wide quiet zone on all four sides. For example, if you set X to 5 pixels, then you make the following adjustment.
Set "Left margin", "Right margin", "Top margin" and "Bottom margin" to "5" pixels
Click "OK" and a Data Matrix barcode image with a 5-pixel margin on four sides is generated
Code written in Visual Basic.NET, compatible with ....
Creating Data Matrix with Customized Format Mode
Default value for generated image size is 10x10, you can choose from the various square or rectangular formats ranging from 10x10 to 144x144. Here is a demo for you.
Switch to "2D barcode" tab and find "Format mode" to set "12x12"
Click "OK" and a Data Matrix with defined format mode is generated
Printing Data Matrix with a Fixed Image Width & Height
If you want to generate a Data Matrix barcode with a fixed size to fit into a specific space, you can simply adjust Data Matrix image width and image height dimensions.
In the "Barcode size" tab, set "Image width" to 80 and "Image height" to 80 pixels
Click "OK" and a Data Matrix with a 80x80 pixel size is successfully generated