- Fully compatible with Microsoft Office Excel 2007/2010 versions
- Simple to integrate Code 128A, Code 128B, Code 128C in Excel documents
- Draw Excel Interleaved 2 of 5, .NET PDF417, Excel Code 128, ASP.NET UPC-A & other .NET ITF-14 in .NET IDEs
- Generate a single Code 128, a Code 128 list or barcode tables with professional quality
- Support rotating Code 128 images in 90, 180, or 270 degrees
- Optional to display barcode data text under Code 128 image or not
- Easy to adjust Code 128 text font, style and size
- Supports ITF-14 .NET , C# Codabar, PDF417 C#, Java UPC-E and many other barcode types
- Compatible with latest Code 128 symbology specification to ensure valid image output
- Mature and easy to use barcode addin with no third party tools needed
KA.Barcode for Excel allows users to easily generate, integrate high-quality Code 128A, Code 128B, Code 128C barcode images in MS Excel documents.
Code 128 Image Setting in Microsoft Excel
Install KA.Barcode Add-In for Excel
Download KA.Barcode Add-In for Excel and unzip
Click KeepAutomation.Barcode.Excel.2007.Addin.msi to install
Open an Excel document. Click "install" in the pop-up "Microsoft Office Customization Installer" window
Switch to Add-In tab, click "Barcode" in the add-in, and a Barcode Setting panel pops up
Choose "Code 128" in the "Barcode Type", input data, and click "OK"
Now a Code 128 barcode image occurs in Excel
Rotate Code 128 in Different Angles
With KA.Barcode Add-In for Microsoft Excel, users can easily rotate Code 128 images in 90, 180 or 270 degrees. To apply this function, users only need to select proper rotation angle in the "Rotate" funtion. Here's a sample.
In the "Barcode Size" tab, select "90" in the "Rotate" function
Click "OK", then a Code 39 barcode with a 90 degrees rotation occurs in the Excel spreadsheet
Adjust Code 128 Bar Alignment
When users have set a large image width for Code 128, KA.Barcode Add-In for Microsoft Excel allows users to adjust Code 128 bar alignment in the property panel easily. Here is a demo.
Switch to "Linear barcode" tab and select "center" in the "BarAlignment" function
Click "OK", then a Code 128 image with center bar alignment occurs in the Excel target cell
Method 2: Build Click Event in Web Forms in C#.NET. ....
And flexible .NET control library dll which is ....
Customize Code 128 Text Font, Style and Size
With KA.Barcode Add-In for Microsoft Excel, users can easily customize Code 128 text under the barcode image. Default value is Arial font, regular, 9 pt. You can make necessary changes in the sample below.
Switch to "Linear barcode" tab and select "Times New Roman" in the "Font", relular and set size to 9
Click "OK" and a customized Code 128 is generated
Display Code 128 Barcode Data
By default, KA.Barcode Add-In will automatically display the text data of a Code 128 under the generated barcode image. However, if users want to hide the text, you can simply tick to undo the "Display barcode data" selection.
Switch to "Linear barcode" tab and tick to undo "Display barcode data" funciton
Click "OK" and a Code 128 without text under image will appear in the cell