- Advanced and reliable Excel barcode addin for QR Code barcodes
- Latest QR Code ISO/IEC 18004 specifications pre-configured to ensure barcode validity
- Support operating systems Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP, etc
- 100% compatible with Microsoft Office Excel 2007 & 2010 versions to generate QR Code barcode
- Dynamically encode and generate QR Code images in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Print out professional QR Code images in Excel file for almost all printers
Create Code 128 in Excel,
PDF417 in Excel,
Data Matrix in Excel are also included in the barcode excel add in package.
- Provide royalty-free KA.Barcode for Excel user licenses for users permanently
QR Code Introduction
QR Code is a kind of 2D (two-dimensional) symbology developed by Denso Wave (a division of Denso Corporation at the time) and released in 1994 with the primary aim of being a symbol that is easily interpreted by scanner equipment. It is also known as Denso Barcode, QRCode, Quick Response Code, JIS X 0510, ISO/IEC18004.
QR Code is capable of handling all types of data, such as numeric and alphabetic characters, Kanji, Kana, Hiragana, symbols, binary, and control codes.
Download QR Code Barcode Addin for Excel
- End user license agreement, installation tutorial and order page
We should inform you that this free trial version can be used permanently only for non-commercial applications because QR Code barcode image generated with this trial version will include a "KA Barcode" watermark randomly.
How to Install KA.Barcode for Excel
- Be certain that all Microsoft Excel spreadsheets are closed.
- Download and unzip KA.Barcode for Excel free trial version.
- Double click "KeepAutomationExcel2007Addin.exe" or "KeepAutomationExcel2010Addin.exe".
- Open a new Excel and click "Install" in the pop-up window.
- Now you can insert multiple QR Code barcode images in your Excel document.
How to Generate QR Code Barcode on Excel
Users can refer to the following steps to generate QR Code barcode images in Microsoft Excel documents.
- Open a new Excel spreadsheet, move to "Add-Ins" tab, and click "Insert Barcode".
- Choose a cell, select "QRCode" barcode symbology, and input valid data.
- Customize the property values and click "Insert" button to get required QR Code image.
- Users can make adjustments for the added barcode, and then click "Update".
How to Create QR Code List for MS Excel
It is easy to use the following steps to create QR Code barcode list in Excel.
- Switch to "Add-Ins" tab to activate "KA.Barcode for Excel" setting panel.
- Select a list of cells, choose "QRCode", and enter or input valid data.
- Or select a list of cells with required data, and choose "QRCode" barcode type.
- Then click "Insert" to generate the QR Code barcode image list in Excel.
How to Link QR Code Barcode to Cell
Link QR Code barcode images to cell in Microsoft Excel documents with the following steps.
- Choose the generated QR Code barcode image or create a new barcode image.
- Click "Link Barcode to Cell" and select a cell with required data.
- Then click "Update Barcode". And now the QR Code barcode image is linked to the cell.
- It is allowed to link multiple barcodes to cells using the same method.
- Revise the data in linked cells, just click "Update".
Free Trial DownloadHow to InstallCreate A QR CodeCreate QR Code ListLink QR Code to Cell|
How To StartData Matrix for ExcelPDF417 for Excel
QR Code for ExcelmoreCodabar for ExcelCode 39 for ExcelCode 128 for ExcelEAN-8 for ExcelEAN-13 for ExcelEAN 128 for ExcelIntelligent Mail for ExcelInterleaved 2 of 5 for ExcelISBN for ExcelITF-14 for ExcelRM4SCC for ExcelUPC-A for ExcelUPC-E for Excelmore