How to Create PDF-417 Barcode for MS Excel
Generate Standard PDF-417 Barcode Images in Microsoft Office Excel
- Mature barcode addin for PDF-417 image creation in Excel spreadsheets
- Simple to use with no special programming skills needed
- Compatible with Microsoft Office Excel 2007/2010 version
- Support PDF-417 barcode specification ISO/IEC 15438 to ensure barcode validity
- Generate advanced PDF-417 matrix barcode images in Microsoft Excel
- Print scannable PDF-417 barcode images for most printers
PDF-417 Barcode Introduction
PDF-417, also named as Portable Data File 417 & PDF417 Truncated, is a stacked barcode symbol used mainly in transport, inventory management and identification cards which can encode all ASCII characters: including 0-9, A-Z, a-z, special characters like space, %, $, /, *, etc.
PDF-417 Barcode Addin for Excel Download
- End user license agreement
- Installation tutorial
- Order page
If you have used this barcode addin for Excel trial version to create PDF-417 barcode image, you will find that a "KA Barcode" watermark appears on generated barcode image randomly. Therefore, this trial version can only be used for demo applications.
Excel Barcode Plugin Installation
This user guide
is designed to assist in PDF-417 barcode plugin installation in Microsoft Excel. When implementing PDF-417 barcode creation, you can refer to this guide.
- Ensure all your Excel spreadsheets are closed.
- Please download and unzip free KA.Barcode for Excel evaluation.
- Double click "KeepAutomationExcel2007Addin.exe" or "KeepAutomationExcel2010Addin.exe".
- Open a new Excel and click "Install" in the pop-up window.
PDF-417 Barcode Generation in Excel
Generating professional PDF-417 barcode image in Excel documents is very simple in accordance with the following steps.
- Move to "Add-Ins" tab in Excel and click "Insert Barcode" to activate barcode setting panel.
- Choose a cell, select "PDF417" barcode symbology, and input valid data.
- Change the property default values and click "Insert" to create PDF-417 barcode image.
- "Update" button is designed for users to modify the inserted barcode image.
PDF-417 List Creation in MS Excel
Just follow steps below to create PDF-417 barcode list in Microsoft Excel.
- Go to "Add-Ins" tab to activate "KA.Barcode for Excel" setting panel.
- Choose a list of cells, select "PDF417" and enter your valid data.
- Alternatively, select a list of cells with required data, and choose "PDF417" barcode type.
- And click "Insert" to generate the PDF-417 barcode image list in Excel.
PDF-417 Barcode Link to Cell
Here are detailed steps for linking PDF-417 barcode images to cell in Microsoft Excel documents easily.
- Choose a created PDF-417 barcode image or create a new one.
- Click "Link Barcode to Cell", select a cell with data, and then click "Update Barcode".
- Immediately the PDF-417 barcode image is linked to the cell.
- It is supported to link multiple barcodes to cells and change linked data.
- Then choose one of linked PDF-417 images, and click "Update"