- Used freely with Microsoft Excel 2007 and Excel 2010 versions
- All the inserted MSI Plessey barcodes conform to the latest MSI barcode specification
- All printers can be used to print the MSI Plessey barcodes created by this plugin
- Draw high quality barcodes in Excel documents easily and quickly
- Easy to convert an entire row or column of data into barcodes in Excel documents
- The data of the created MSI Plessey barcodes can be linked to the contents of cells dynamically
- Rich properties of MSI Plessey barcodes are available to be adjusted freely
- The check digit and quiet zones are added by this professional add-in automatically
- This advanced add-in does not require any barcode fonts or programming skills
MSI Plessey Introduciton
MSI Plessey, also known as Modified Plessey, is a continuous barcode symbology which is not self-checking. It is used primarily for inventory control, marking storage containers and shelves in warehouse environments.
- Encodable Character Set: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Data Length: variable
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005; Visual C#.NET. How to Generate Barcode Images in ASP.NET Using C#.NET. Download KeepAutomation Barcode ....
NET. How to Generate Barcodes in RDLC Using VB.NET. ....
MSI Plessey Barcode Creation in Excel
How to Install KA.Barcode for Excel
Before installation, make sure all Excel documents are closed
Download and unzip "KA.Barcode for Excel Trial" in your computer
Double click to run the setup file to install this mature plugin
Open a new Excel and click "Install" in the window "Microsoft Office Customization Installer"
Now you can see a tab called "Add-Ins" in the Excel menu bar
How to Draw a MSI Plessey Barcode in Excel
Open an Excel document and switch to "Add-Ins" tab
Click "Insert Barcode" and a panel called "KA.Barcode for Excel" appears on the right
Select "MSI" in the "SYMBOLOGY" and input valid MSI Plessey barcode data in the box under "VALID DATA"
Change barcode default property values and click "Insert" to create the required MSI Plessey barcode
If necessary, make adjustment for the inserted barcode images, and then click "Update"
How to Draw a MSI Plessey Barcode List in Excel
Turn to "Add-Ins" tab in an Excel document and click "Insert Barcode"
A barcode setting panel appears on the right immediately after step 2
Input valid data in a list of cells and select them all
Choose barcode type "MSI" in the "SYMBOLOGY" pull-down menu
Click "Insert" and the generation of a MSI Plessey barcode list is finished
To generate, display scannable high-quality QR Code images in ASP.NET webform / website / web pages ....
How to Link MSI Plessey Barcode to Cell Content
Draw a MIS Plessey barcode in an Excel spreadsheet
Activate "Link Barcode to Cell" in the "KA.Barcode for Excel" panel
Select a cell with data and click "Update Barcode" (To undo it, click "Cancel")
Now the linkage between the barcode image and the data in the cell is finished
Additionally, several MSI Plessey barcodes can also be linked to cells and updated at one time
Revise the contents in those cells and then click "Update" button
MSI Plessey Featured Settings in Excel
In "Barcode Settings" panel, users can adjust various parameters of MSI Plessey barcodes, like barcode size, rotation, font, etc. Specially, MSI Plessey has a parameter named "Add Check Sum" which is placed in "Special Properties". This parameter is used to automatically add the check digit for MSI Plessey barcodes if it is enabled.
MSI Plessey has five possible schemes for calculating a check digit: no check digit; modulo 10; modulo 11; modulo 1010; modulo 1110. Besides MSI Plessey, this mature add-in provides four barcode types in the "SYMBOLOGY" pull-down menu according to the different ways of calculating the check digit. They are "MSI10", "MSI11", "MSI1010", and "MSI1110".