How to Create EAN-13 Barcode for MS Excel 2016/2013/2010
How to Create EAN-13 Barcode Image in Microsoft Excel 2007 & 2010
- Compatible with latest EAN-13 barcoding specifications to ensure validity of printout barcode images
- Support operating systems like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, etc
- Simple to generate professional EAN-13 barcode image in Microsoft Excel within a few seconds
- Easily generate and integrate EAN-13, EAN-13+2 & EAN-13+5 barcode images in Microsoft Excel
- Insert EAN-13 barcode and adjust size, like module width, height, quiet zones, text margin, etc.
- Support linking EAN-13 barcode to cell and allow efficient EAN-13 barcode image to be updated
EAN-13 Barcode Introduction
EAN-13, also named as European Article Number 13, EAN/UCC-13, GS1-13 & GTIN-13, with variants EAN-13 Supplement 2 (a two-digit Add-On) and EAN-13 Supplement 5(a five-digit add-on), is a linear barcode which encodes 13 numeric-only data (0 to 9).
Download EAN-13 Barcode Addin for Excel
- Installation tutorial and order page
- End user license agreement
We only allow users to apply this EAN-13 Barcode Addin for Excel to non-business applications for the result EAN-13 barcode image may contain a "KA Barcode" watermark. Users can use this evaluation version perpetually.
How to Instal Barcode Plugin for Excel
- Close all Microsoft Office Excel spreadsheets before installation.
- Download and unzip the EAN-13 Barcode addin trial package.
- Run "KA.Barcode for Excel 2007 Add-In" or "KA.Barcode for Excel 2010 Add-In".
- Open an Excel and click "Install" in the "Microsoft Office Customization Installer".
How to Create EAN-13 Barcode in MS Excel
With this advanced EAN-13 barcode addin for Excel, it is easy to create high-quality EAN-13 barcode image in Excel documents. Here are detailed steps:
- Switch to "Add-Ins" tab in Excel and click "Insert Barcode" to activate the barcode setting panel.
- Select a cell for barcode generation, select "EAN13", and input encodable characters.
- Revise barcode property default values if necessary, and then click "Insert" button.
- Of course, you can customize the inserted EAN-13 barcode images, and click "Update".
How to Add EAN-13 Barcode List in MS Excel
If you want to add EAN-13 barcode list in Microsoft Excel, this user guide will absolutely be helpful.
- Click "Insert Barcode" to activate the "KA.Barcode for Excel" barcode setting panel.
- Choose a list of cells with valid data, or select a list of cells and input encodable characters.
- Then choose "EAN13" barcode type in the "SYMBOLOGY" pull-down menu.
- Click "Insert", and all the selected cells are turned into EAN-13 barcodes immediately.
How to Link EAN-13 Barcode to Cell
In order to help users link single EAN-13 barcode image or multiple barcode images to cell(s), we have sumarrized the following steps.
- Generate an EAN-13 or choose a created EAN-13 image.
- Click "Link Barcode to Cell" and choose a cell with data.
- Click "Update Barcode", and now the EAN-13 image is linked to the cell successfully.
- Multiple images can be linked to cells and updated all together.
- Revise the contents of those linked cells, choose one linked images, and click "Update".
Free Trial DownloadHow to InstallCreate An EAN-13Create EAN-13 ListLink EAN-13 to Cell|
How To StartData Matrix for ExcelPDF417 for ExcelQR Code for ExcelmoreCodabar for ExcelCode 39 for ExcelCode 128 for ExcelEAN-8 for Excel
EAN-13 for ExcelEAN 128 for ExcelIntelligent Mail for ExcelInterleaved 2 of 5 for ExcelISBN for ExcelITF-14 for ExcelRM4SCC for ExcelUPC-A for ExcelUPC-E for Excelmore