How to Create Data Matrix Barcode for Excel
- Compatible with Microsoft Office Excel 2007 & 2010 running on Windows
- Compatible with ISO/IEC specifications for valid Data Matrix barcode image output
- Support Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, etc
- Easily generate and insert 2D Data Matrix in MS Excel spreadsheets
- Print out high-quality Data Matrix barcode image for all printers
- Mature and reliable barcode generator for Data Matrix generation in Excel
- Beside 2d barcode data matrix, Excel Barcode add in also supports creating
Code 128 in Excel,
QR Code in Excel,
Code 39 in Excel also.
Data Matrix Symbology Overview
Data Matrix, also named as ECC200 & 2D DataMatrix barcode, is a two-dimensional matrix barcode commonly used to mark small items. Being space-efficient, Data Matrix is recommended by American EIA for labeling small electronic components.
Data Matrix Barcode Addin for Excel Download
- End user license agreement
- Installation tutorial
- Order page
As Data Matrix barcode image generated with this trial version will include a "KA Barcode" watermark, users can not apply this trial version to commercial applications.
A step-by-step tutorial
is provided to help users install Data Matrix barcode addin in Microsoft Excel applications.
- Certainly close all Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Download and unzip KA.Barcode for Excel free trial version.
- Double click "KeepAutomationExcel2007Addin.exe" or "KeepAutomationExcel2010Addin.exe".
- Open a new Excel and click "Install" in the pop-up window.
Data Matrix Barcode Generation in Excel
By referring to the following steps, users could easily create Data Matrix barcode image in Excel documents.
- Open a new Excel spreadsheet, move to "Add-Ins" tab, and click "Insert Barcode".
- Choose a cell, select "DataMatrix" barcode symbology, and input valid data.
- Customize Data Matrix property values and click "Insert" button.
- Adjust properties of created Data Matrix barcode and click "Update".
Data Matrix List Creation in MS Excel
It is easy to create Data Matrix barcode list in Excel with the steps below.
- Go to "Add-Ins" tab to activate "KA.Barcode for Excel" setting panel.
- Choose a list of cells, select "DataMatrix" and enter your valid data.
- Alternatively, select a list of cells with required data, and choose "DataMatrix" barcode type.
- Then click "Insert" to generate the Data Matrix barcode image list in Excel.
Data Matrix Barcode Link to Cell
With the following steps, users can link Data Matrix barcode images to cell in Microsoft Excel documents easily.
- Choose the generated Data Matrix barcode image or create a new barcode image.
- Click "Link Barcode to Cell" and select a cell with required data.
- Then click "Update Barcode". And now the Data Matrix barcode image is linked to the cell.
- Users can link multiple barcodes to cells with the same method.
- Click "Update" to revise the data in linked cells.
Free Trial DownloadHow to InstallCreate A Data MatrixCreate Data Matrix ListLink Data Matrix to Cell|
How To Start
Data Matrix for ExcelPDF417 for ExcelQR Code for ExcelmoreCodabar for ExcelCode 39 for ExcelCode 128 for ExcelEAN-8 for ExcelEAN-13 for ExcelEAN 128 for ExcelIntelligent Mail for ExcelInterleaved 2 of 5 for ExcelISBN for ExcelITF-14 for ExcelRM4SCC for ExcelUPC-A for ExcelUPC-E for Excelmore