- Completely compatible with Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and 2010 versions
- Draw high quality barcodes in accordance with the latest Code 93 barcode specification
- The created Code 93 barcodes in Excel are compatible with all printers and scanners
- Directly insert Code 93 barcodes on Microsoft Excel without using any barcode fonts
- Convert an entire column or row of data into Code 93 barcodes with a few clicks
- Design a panel called "Barcode Settings" to allow users to set Code 93 barcode properties freely
- Automatically add the check digits and quiet zones in Code 93 barcode generation
- The created Code 93 barcodes can be linked with the contents of cells in Excel dynamically
- Four barcode image rotation choices are available for users (0, 90, 180, 270 degrees)
- This product may be used royalty free with a valid license to this professional plugin
Code 93 Introduction
Code 93, also named ANSI/AIM Code 93, USS Code 93, USS 93, Code 9/3 and USS-93, is an alphanumeric, variable length symbology which is used primarily by Canadian postal office to encode supplementary delivery information. The code that Code 93 produces is denser than that of code 39.
Code 93 Encodable Character Set:
- Upper case letters: A-Z
- Numeric digits: 0-9
- Seven special characters: - (dash), $ (dollar), % (percentage), (space), . (point), / (slash), + (plus)
- Start / stop characters: (*)
Visual C#.NET. How to Generate Barcodes in Crystal Reports ....
You are able to create fixed or random number barcodes, and configure barcode properties, such as ....
Code 93 Barcode Generation in Excel
How to Install KA.Barcode for Excel
Ensure all the Excel documents are closed on your computer
Download "KA.Barcode for Excel Trial" free trial package and unzip it
Run the setup file to install this add-in, and open a new Excel document
Click "Install" in the pop-up window "Microsoft Office Customization Installer"
Now you can see a tab called "Add-Ins" in the Excel menu bar
How to Draw Code 93 Barcode in Excel
Open a new Excel and switch to "Add-Ins" tab in an Excel document
Click "Insert Barcode" under the Excel menu bar and a barcode setting panel appears on the right
Select "Code93" in the "SYMBOLOGY" pull-down menu and input valid data
Click "Insert" and the generation of a Code 93 barcode is finished
Of course, users can customize the generated Code93 barcode image, and click "Update"
How to Generate Code 93 Barcode List in Excel
Turn to "Add-Ins" tab and click "Insert Barcode" to activate "KA.Barcode for Excel" panel
Choose "Code93" barcode type in "SYMBOLOGY" within barcode setting panel
Input Code 93 valid data in a list of cells and select them all
Click "Insert" and a Code 93 barcode list is inserted according to the contents in selected cells
How to Create & Resize QR Code in VB.NET. Complete VB.NET source code to generate, print QR Code using Barcode Generator for .NET Control. ....
5. Now, you can change barcode types and customize image settings in the "Properties" window. How to Generate QR Code in .NET WinForms...
How to Link a Code 93 Barcode to Cell Contents
Start a new Excel spreadsheet. And then insert a Code 93 barcode
Click "Link Barcode to Cell" in the "KA.Barcode for Excel" setting panel
Select a cell with data and click "Update Barcode" (To undo it, click "Cancel")
Now the Code 93 barcode image is linked to the data in the cell successfully
Several Code 93 barcodes can also be linked to cells and updated at one time
Revise the contents of linked cells and click "Update". Now, the revision of all liked barcodes are finished
Code 93 Featured Settings in Excel
In the KA.Barcode for Excel" setting panel, users can easily modify various properties of the generated Code 93 barcodes, including barcode size, rotation, font, etc. For example, if you want to change the data of bar height into "70", go to "Size Setting" first. Then input "70" to replace the default data. Lastly, click "Update".
Specially, Code 93 has a parameter of "Apply Tilde Function" in "Special Properties". This parameter is used to specify special characters and Application Indentifies (AI) if it is enabled.