How to Create Code 39 Barcode for MS Excel
- Compatible with latest Code 39 ISO/IEC 16388 specification to ensure Code 39 validity
- Easily integrate barcode add-in features for Code 39 into Microsoft Excel 2007/2010
- Customize multiple Code 39 settings, including DisplayStarStop, Orientation, WideNarrowRatio, etc
- Adjust Code 39 resolution to get high-quality image output for almost all printers
- Provide user-friendly interface for simple Code 39 generation in Microsoft Excel
- Mature Excel barcode component with royalty-free and perpetual user license
- Not only Code 39, Barcode Excel Add-in also creates
2d QR Code in Excel,
PDF417 in Excel,
Code 128 barcode in Microsoft Excel.
Introduce Code 39 Barcode Symbol
Code 39, also named as 3 of 9 Code, USD-3, Alpha39, Code 3/9, Type 39 & USS Code39, is a self-checking linear barcode which encodes alphanumeric data, including alphanumeric data: 0-9, A-Z; special characters: space $ % + - . / and start/sop character: *.
Download Code 39 Barcode Excel Addin
- End user license agreement
- Installation tutorial and order page
Due to a "KA Barcode" watermark that appears on generated barcode image randomly, evaluation version of Code 39 Excel Barcode Addin can not be used to business applications.
Install Excel Barcode Plugin
- Please close all Microsoft Office Excel spreadsheets.
- Download KA.Barcode for Excel trial package and unzip it.
- Double click "KeepAutomationExcel2007Addin.exe" or "KeepAutomationExcel2010Addin.exe" to install.
- Open an Excel spreadsheet and click "Install" in the pop-up window.
- Now you can generate Code 39 barcode image for Excel.
Code 39 barcode image can be easily generated in Microsoft Excel documentation with this barcode addin and no other programming tools are needed.
- Switch to "Add-Ins" tab in Excel and click "Insert Barcode" to activate barcode setting panel.
- Select a cell for Code 39 barcode generation.
- Choose "Code39" symbology, enter valid data, and click "Insert".
- Revise default property values in the setting panel then click "Insert" button.
- Of course you can customize the inserted barcode images, and then click "Update".
Insert Code 39 Barcode List in MS Excel
Based on the following barcode list creation steps, you can successfully insert Code 39 barcode list in Excel.
- Go to "Add-Ins" tab to activate "KA.Barcode for Excel" setting panel.
- Select a list of cells and enter data, or choose a list of cells with required data.
- Then choose "Code39" barcode symbology, and click "Insert".
- All the selected cells are converted into corresponding barcode images.
Link Code 39 Barcode to Cell
Try to link Code 39 barcode image to cell in order to save time and efforts.
- Open an Excel spreadsheet, create a Code 39 image and click "Link Barcode to Cell".
- Select a cell with data, and click "Update Barcode" (To undo it, click "Cancel").
- Now the Code 39 image is successfully linked to the data in the cell.
- You can also link multiple images to cells and revise the linked data.
- Then choose one of linked Code 39 images and click "Update" button.
- Immediately all the linked barcode images will be updated with the revised data in selected cells.
Free Trial DownloadHow to InstallCreate A Code 39Create Code 39 ListLink Code 39 to Cell|
How To StartData Matrix for ExcelPDF417 for ExcelQR Code for ExcelmoreCodabar for Excel
Code 39 for ExcelCode 128 for ExcelEAN-8 for ExcelEAN-13 for ExcelEAN 128 for ExcelIntelligent Mail for ExcelInterleaved 2 of 5 for ExcelISBN for ExcelITF-14 for ExcelRM4SCC for ExcelUPC-A for ExcelUPC-E for Excelmore