- Easily generate, insert Code 128 linear barcode images in Microsoft Excel 2007/2010 spreadsheets
- Embedding dynamic linear & 2D barcodes, such as Word EAN-13, .NET Data Matrix, .NET ITF-14, PDF417 Excel, in your applications
- Compatible with Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP, etc.
- Create and embed high-quality Code 128A, Code 128B, Code 128C in Microsoft 2007 & 2010
- Simple to adjust Code 128 barcode settings like module width, image width, height, orientation, etc.
- Support Code 128 resolution adjustments to go with all printers
- Complete user manual Java barcode generation, C# barcode generation & Excel barcode sample provided
- Checksum digit automatically is added for Code 128 as specified in specifications
Code 128 Introduction
Code 128, also named as ANSI/AIM 128, ANSI/AIM Code 128, USS Code 128, Uniform Symbology Specification Code 128, Code 128 Code Set A, Code 128 Code Set B, Code 128 Code Set C, Code 128A, Code 128B, Code 128C, is a self-checking linear bar code which encodes 128 ISO/IEC 646 characters.
Code 128 Encodable Character Set:
- Code 128 A (Code Set A): 0-9, A-Z, and special characters
- Code 128 B (Code Set B): 0-9, A-Z, a-z, and special characters
- Code 128 C (Code Set C): numeric digit pairs 00-99 and three special characters
- KA provides Code 128Auto to allow encoding of the above data types with automatic shifting among three code sets.
Code 128 symbol length is variable.
With full integration into MS .NET Framework & many Windows systems; Easy to create 1D, matrix number barcode return images in Visual C#.NET,...
Method 2: Build Click Event in Web Forms in C#.NET. ....
Code 128 Generation in Excel
How to Install KA.Barcode for Excel
Make sure all Microsoft Office Excel spreadsheets are closed
Download and unzip the KA.Barcode for Excel addin evaluation package
Run "KA.Barcode for Excel 2007 Add-In" or "KA.Barcode for Excel 2010 Add-In" setup file
Open a new Excel spreadsheet and click "Install" in the pop-up window
How to Insert Code 128 Barcode in MS Excel
Go to "Add-Ins" tab, click "Insert Barcode", and a barcode setting panel appears on the right side
Choose a cell, select "Code128" barcode symbology, and enter valid data
Change barcode property default values, and then click "Insert" button
After that, you can make adjustment for the inserted barcode images, and click "Update"
How to Generate Code 128 List in Excel
Move to "Add-Ins" tab, and click "Insert Barcode" to activate the barcode setting panel
Choose a list of cells with target data, or select a list of cells and input valid data
Then choose "Code128Auto" barcode type in the "SYMBOLOGY" pull-down menu
Click "Insert". Now, all the selected cells are turned into Code 128 barcode images
How to Link Barcode to Cell in MS Excel
Open an Excel spreadsheet, generate a Code 128 and click "Link Barcode to Cell"
Select a cell with data, and click "Update Barcode" (To undo it, click "Cancel")
Now the Code 128 image is successfully linked to the data in the cell
You can also link multiple images to cells and revise the linked data
Then choose one linked Code 128 images and click "Update"
Now all the linked Code 128 images will be updated to the revised data in selected cells
Code 128 Barcode Featured Settings in Excel
To meet more requirements in every walk of life, Code 128 was developed to contain three unique data character code sets: code set A, B and C. Users can choose different barcode type in "SYMBOLOGY" pull-down menu according to concrete demands.
In addition, Code 128 is available to be used by GS1 system using "Apply Tilde Function". This function is designed for Code 128 to encode some special characters and Application Identifiers (AI). After that, click "Update".