How to Create Code 128 Barcode for MS Excel
Code 128 Barcode Generation in Microsoft Excel with A User Guide
- Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, etc.
- Create standard Code 128A, Code 128B, Code 128C in Microsoft 2007 & 2010
- Simple to adjust Code 128 barcode settings like TildeEnabled, ImageFormat, BarcodeUnit, etc
- Support Code 128 barcode resolution adjustments to go with all printers
- Automatically add checksum digit for Code 128 as specified in specifications
- Provide royalty-free and permanent user license for this mature Excel Barcode Addin
Summarize Code 128 Barcode Features
Code 128, also named as ANSI/AIM 128, ANSI/AIM Code 128, USS Code 128, Uniform Symbology Specification Code 128, Code 128 Code Set A, Code 128 Code Set B, Code 128 Code Set C, Code 128A, Code 128B & Code 128C, is a self-checking linear barcode which encodes 128 ISO/IEC 646 characters.
Download Code 128 Barcode Excel Addin
- End user license agreement
- Installation tutorial and order page
Evaluation version of Code 128 Excel Barcode Addin can be used for an unlimited period of time. It can be used for testing purposes only as Code 128 barcode image created with this evaluation version may contain a "KA Barcode" watermark.
Instal Excel Barcode Plugin
- Make sure all Microsoft Office Excel spreadsheets are closed.
- Download and unzip the KA.Barcode for Excel addin evaluation package.
- Run "KeepAutomationExcel2007Addin.exe" or "KeepAutomationExcel2010Addin.exe" setup file.
- Open an Excel spreadsheet and click "Install" in the pop-up window.
Generate Code 128 Barcode in Excel
Users are allowed to create and customize Code 128 barcode image in Excel documents with this advanced Excel Barcode Addin.
- Go to "Add-Ins" tab, click "Insert Barcode", and a barcode setting panel appears on the right side.
- Choose a cell, select "Code128" barcode symbology, and enter valid data.
- Change barcode property default values, and then click "Insert" button.
- After that, you can make adjustment for the inserted barcode images, and click "Update".
Add Code 128 Barcode List in MS Excel
It is allowed to add Code 128 barcode list in MS Excel based on free user guide below.
- Move to "Add-Ins" tab, and click "Insert Barcode" to activate the barcode setting panel.
- Choose a list of cells with target data, or select a list of cells and input valid data.
- Then choose "Code128Auto" barcode type in the "SYMBOLOGY" pull-down menu.
- Click "Insert". Now, all the selected cells are turned into Code 128 barcode images.
Link Code 128 Barcode to Cell
You can link single Code 128 barcode image or multiple barcode images to cell(s) with a few steps.
- Open an Excel spreadsheet, generate a Code 128 and click "Link Barcode to Cell".
- Select a cell with data, and click "Update Barcode" (To undo it, click "Cancel").
- Now the Code 128 image is successfully linked to the data in the cell.
- You can also link multiple images to cells and revise the linked data.
- Then choose one of linked Code 128 images and click "Update".
- Now all the linked Code 128 images will be updated to the revised data in selected cells.
Free Trial DownloadHow to InstallCreate A Code 128Create Code 128 ListLink Code 128 to Cell|
How To StartData Matrix for ExcelPDF417 for ExcelQR Code for ExcelmoreCodabar for ExcelCode 39 for Excel
Code 128 for ExcelEAN-8 for ExcelEAN-13 for ExcelEAN 128 for ExcelIntelligent Mail for ExcelInterleaved 2 of 5 for ExcelISBN for ExcelITF-14 for ExcelRM4SCC for ExcelUPC-A for ExcelUPC-E for Excelmore