KA.Barcode Fonts for EAN-13 Overviews
- Print flexible EAN-13 barcode symbology from a font
- Encodes GTIN 13 numbers
- Includes examples for Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Crystal Reports
- Supports UPC-A, UCC-12, UPC-E, EAN-8, ISSN, and ISBN barcode standards
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows, Pocket PC, Macintosh, Unix and Linux
- Support both 32 and 64 bit systems including
- TrueType, PostScript, OpenType and PCL LaserJet soft fonts are supported
- Royalty free
EAN-13 barcode is a 13-digit numeric barcoding standard defined by the standards organization GS1.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005; Visual C#.NET. How to Generate Barcode Images in ASP.NET Using C#.NET. Download KeepAutomation Barcode ....
All the numeric characters encoded in EAN-13 barcodes are known as Global Trade Item Numbers 13(GTIN-13). GTIN-13 encoded in the EAN-13 has four components as follow:
- The first three digits - the GS1 Prefix
- Three to eight digits following GS1 Prefix - the Company number
- Two to six digits following the Company number - the Item reference
- One single checksum digit trailing after the Item reference - the Check digit
EAN 2 and EAN 5
2-digit (EAN 2) and 5-digit (EAN 5) supplemental barcodes may be added for supplement data digits.
The EAN-2 is a supplement to the EAN-13 barcodes. It indicates an issue number on magazines and periodicals.
The EAN-5 is a supplement to the EAN-13 barcode used on books. It indicates for the price of the book.
Basic Features for KA.Barcode Fonts for EAN-13
- Symbology - Set to be EAN13
- CodeToEncode - Add data string; 12 digits numeric data
- SupplementCode - Add data string for supplement barcode if any
- BarcodeUnit - Set to be pixel, inch, or cm
- X - For sizing module bar width
- Y - For sizing module bar height
- SupplementHeight - For sizing bar height for supplement barcode