Barcode for Android
QR Code Barcode Generator for Android
- Create Android QR Code generator application using the Java 2D barcode generator API
- Implement multiple qr code 2D barcode image processing library in Java
- Compatible with Android 1.5 and higher versions with the Android QR Code Generator SDK
- Various qr code Java components are provided to achieve qr code generation on Android
- Other two-dimensional barcode Android APIs are provided, including Aztec, PDF417, and Data Matrix
- Android QR Code source code is available for the purchase of the developer license
- Royalty free for redistributing the Android QR Code API within other Android applications
Overview of QR Code Class Library for Android
This Android QR Code API is designed for Android application developers to integrate dynamic qr code barcodes into Android applications. This Android qr code barcode generator is developed from the QR Code generator Java class library and can be easily implemented in Java for Android app on smart devices.
Related Mobile Barcode Components and Tutorial Links
The following are links of barcode generator class library and tutorials that add barcode generation functionality to applications running on mobile devices, including Android, Windows Phone, and iOS.
Feature of Android QR Code Image Library
- This QR Code image generator is completely built in Java and can be easily integrated in Android applications in Java environment, such as Eclipse with Android SDK installed.
- The Android QR Code generator is a QR Code 2D barcode image processing library that can be easily implemented in Java and generate QR Code barcodes in image formats. No QR Code 2D fonts and encoders are required. However, KeepAutomation provides several Android QR Code integration solutions, including the QR Code barcode font and encoder for Android.
- Full QR Code barcoding functionality of the QR Code is implemented in a single and small QR Code file that can be easily distributed within other Android applications
- The Android QR Code Java Class Library provides various qr code property options to configure the QR Code graphics such as the foreground and background colors
- Flexible QR Code barcode size support allows the adjustment of the Android QR Code generator to fit the QR Code barcode that will be generated at design or runtime.
- This Android QR Code generator support the generation of QR Code barcodes with a dynamic size in X dimension, barcode height and margins etc.
- The generated QR Code barcode images on Android devices can be placed in different orientation angles, including 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees.
- Royalty free for redistribution of the Android QR Code barcode with the purchase of the developer license of the QR Code barcode generator Java class library
FeaturesSupported BarcodesDownload & GuideLicense & Support|
How To Start