How to Generate Barcodes in Excel
Create Linear and 2D Barcode Images in Microsoft Excel Using Free Barcode Generator Trial
- Mature and reliable barcode addin to insert barcodes in MS Excel
- Completely compatible with Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and 2010
- Consistent with latest barcode specifications including GS1, ISO/IEC
- Simple to integrate into Microsoft Excel documents with just a few clicks
- Easy to use Excel barcode generator plugin to create barcodes without programming skills
- Able to adjust various barcode size settings, like module width, bar height, bar width, etc
- Support setting barcode image rotation in 0, 90, 180, and 270 degrees
Download KA.Barcode for Excel for Free
You are able to use this costless Excel barcode generator evaluation/trial version continuously.
This barcode generator for Excel evaluation/trial version can only be used for demo or testing purposes for the reason that a "KA Barcode" watermark exists on generated barcode images.
How to Install KA.Barcode for Excel Add-In
- Download KA.Barcode for Excel trial package and unzip it.
- Close all your Excel documents before installation.
- Click "KeepAutomationExcel2007Addin.exe" or "KeepAutomationExcel2010Addin.exe" to install.
- Open an Excel document and click "Install" in the pop-up window.
- Now you will see "Add-Ins" tab in the Excel menu bar.
If the KeepAutomation Add-In Control does not appear in Excel Menu bar immediately after installation, you need to adjust some more settings
in Excel. Please follow the steps below:
- For Microsoft Excel 2007, move to "Office" button; for excel 2010, move to "File" tab.
- Then choose Excel Options -> Trust Center -> Trust Center Settings -> Add-ins.
- Undo "Disable all Application Add-ins (may impair functionality)", and click "OK".
- Click "Add-Ins", select "COM Add-ins" in "Manage" and click "Go".
- Select "KA.Barcode for Excel 2007 Add-In" or "KA.Barcode for Excel 2010 Add-In".
- Click "OK", the KA.Barcode for Excel Add-In is added in the Excel menu bar.
How to Generate A Barcode For Excel
- Open a new Excel spreadsheet, move to "Add-Ins" tab, and click "Insert Barcode".
- Choose a cell for barcode generation, select barcode symbology and input valid data.
- Revise default property value in the setting panel, then click "Insert" button.
- Now, the required barcode image is generated in the cell.
- Of course you can make adjustments for the created barcode image, then click "Update".
How to Generate A Barcode List in Excel
- Switch to "Add-Ins" tab in Excel, click "Insert Barcode" to activate barcode setting panel.
- Select a list of cells for barcodes generation, choose barcode symbology, and enter data.
- Or choose a list of cells with required data, and select barcode symbology.
- Then click "Insert", all the selected cells are converted into corresponding barcode images.
How to Link Barcodes to Cell Contents in Excel
- Activate the barcode setting panel to add a required barcode in Excel.
- Select this barcode image and click "Link Barcode to Cell".
- Choose a cell with data, and click "Update Barcode" (To undo it, click "Cancel").
Besides, you are allowed to link multiple barcode images to cells in Excel spreadsheet.
- Generate multiple barcode images in a excel spreadsheet.
- Link those barcode images to corresponding cells by the same method.
- After that, revise data in each linked cell and click "Update".
- All barcode images will be updated with the change of cell contents.
Download Free TrialHow to InstallGenerate Single BarcodeGenerate Barcode ListLink Barcode to Cell|
How To StartData Matrix for ExcelPDF417 for ExcelQR Code for ExcelmoreCodabar for ExcelCode 39 for ExcelCode 128 for ExcelEAN-8 for ExcelEAN-13 for ExcelEAN 128 for ExcelIntelligent Mail for ExcelInterleaved 2 of 5 for ExcelISBN for ExcelITF-14 for ExcelRM4SCC for ExcelUPC-A for ExcelUPC-E for Excelmore