- Simple to create multiple 1D, 2D barcodes in MS Access database
- Support Microsoft Office Access 2007 and 2010 versions
- Various barcode types supported including postal barcodes, GS1 specified barcodes, etc
- Plenty of barcode settings available including margin, text font, barcode color and so on
- Specifications pre-configured to ensure barcode readability
- User-friendly interface with no programming skills needed
- Easy to use with no barcode fonts or third party tools required
Compatibility & Requirements
- Operating systems - Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP, etc.
- Microsoft Office Access 2007
- Microsoft Office Access 2010
Download Free Trial Version of KA.Barcode for Access
How to Add Barcodes in MS Access
Install the downloaded Access Barcode demo version, make sure MS Access is not in use during installation
Open your Access and click on the menu "Design" to ensure active "Design View"
Switch to "Design" tab and click on "ActiveX Controls" button
In the pulldown menu, select "KA.Barcode for Access" to insert a barcode into the Access document
Right click the generated barcode image and select "Properties"
In the pop-up property table on the right side, please select corresponding data source
Default barcode type is Code 128. Adjust other barcode settings if necessary
How to generate barcode with solutions?