- Mature and versatile barcoding component SDK to generate, make EAN-128 images in C#.NET class library
- Full integration into Microsoft Visual Studio to print EAN-128 without using any third party tools
- Create, draw EAN-128/ GS1-128 barcode images in WinForms, display in ASP.NET web pages, Crystal Reports
- Compatible with latest GS1 General Specification for EAN-128 for valid image output
- Provide detailed generation guides online, such as VB.NET barcode guide, ASP.NET barcode integration & .NET WinForms barcode guide
- Generating, printing EAN-128 bar codes and save to local files in Png, Jpeg/Jpg, Gif, Tiff, Bmp image formats
- Support 1D EAN-128 image rotating in 0 degree, 90 degrees, 180 degrees, 270 degrees
- Adjust EAN-128 Human readable text font and font-style in C#.NET programming
- Easy-to-use barcode generator provided, such as barcode Java, barcode Excel, barcode .NET & ASP.NET barcode
- Advanced algorithm to automatically calculate checksum digit and quiet zones for EAN-128 images
EAN-128 is also named GS1-128, UCC-128, UCC/EAN-128, GTIN-128. C# EAN-128 barcode maker addin package is one functionality of KeepAutomation barcode generator library SDK. It is an easy-to-use barcoding control package for EAN-128 and other linear, 2-dimensional barcode generation & integration in .NET development environments with Visual C#.NET, Visual Basic .NET programming.
That lets you to integrate barcode generation and printing features into RDLC reports. The easy-to-use .NET SDK could be managed in .NET with Visual...
Visual C#.NET. How to Generate Barcodes in Crystal Reports Using C#. ....
This page will tell you how to adjust generated EAN-128 linear barcode images in Visual C#.NET with this barcode maker. To learn about 1D EAN-128 data encoding and size setting, here are some more C# sample code.
How to Generate, Specify EAN-128 Barcode Images in C# Class
Installation of KA.Barcode Generator for .NET Suite into C#.NET Project
Add References: Add "KeepAutomation.Barcode.Window.dll" to your C#.NET project reference.
Copy the following free C#.NET barcode printing syntax onto your project to create, integrate an EAN-128 image.
BarCode ean128= new BarCode();
ean128.Symbology = KeepAutomation.Barcode.Symbology.EAN128;
ean128.CodeToEncode = "GS1-128";
Create 1D, matrix number barcode return images in Visual C#.NET, Visual Basic ....
ASP.NET as well, including EAN 128 .NET WinForms, Java Interleaved 2 of 5, .NET Code 128; Also create GS1 compatible QR Code pictures in VB.NET...
EAN-128 Barcode Margins / Quiet Zones
According to the GS1 General Specification Version 8 for EAN-13, a minimum 10X margin (10 times the width of the module bar) is required both on the left and right sides of the barcode images, which is generally referred to as Quiet Zone in barcode specifications.
These 10X quiet zones are automatically added by KA.Barcode Generator for .NET Suite to ensure EAN-128 image readability. Default value for margin is 0. If you want to extra margins, please copy the demo code below into your C#.NET project.
ean128.LeftMargin = 2;
ean128.RightMargin = 2;
ean128.TopMargin = 2;
ean128.BottomMargin = 2;
EAN-128 Image Formats
KeepAutomation barcode generator for C#.NET supports printing EAN-128 barcodes in different image formats, including Png, Jpeg/Jpg, Gif, Tiff, Bmp, etc. Copy the C# sample code below and save EAN-128 barcodes to specific image file.
ean128.ImageFormat = System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Png;